Saturday, April 2, 2011

B is for Brian&Rachel

Today is the day that Brian and Rachel get married. I hope it is a Beautiful day and that they continue to love and cherish each other, to grow together and to work to make life better for each other. I felt after getting married that nothing had really changed but yet everything was somehow Better. I hope they feel the same.

B is also for the Irish word 'buamaite' meaning 'moment'. It's my brother's favourite word and I'm quite fond of it too.

Boole is certainly not a b-list mathematician as his concept of Boolean logic and algebra underlies the entire digital age. Find out more on wikipedia.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes to the Happy Couple.
    loved the post.

    Have a wonderful week-end'
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was a great day and they are positively glowing with happiness

    ReplyDelete